At the WH Smith Shop you'll find all manner of music products, hardback books, paperbacks, discounts and best-ever prices. From the incredible WH Smith
range of music and software to gifts and cards, magazines … and much more. Below is just a tiny selection of what you'll find at WH Smith Online, UK:
is the interactive arm of multi-channel retailer WH Smith. WH Smith has over 200 years retail experience and is one of the best-known retail brands on British high streets. www.WHSmith.co.uk
offers a massive range of online shopping covering books, talking books, CDs, DVDs, videos, computer games, magazines, computer accessories, stationery, and selected hardware. Many items are heavily discounted, and you get all the security, service, and support you expect from WH Smith.
is mentioned in the Henley Centre Survey (commissioned by SIEMENS and published on 5 June 2000) as being the fourth ‘most trusted website in the UK’, and also voted ‘Website of the Year’ at the E-tail 2000 Conference. The WH Smith winning formula was due to the design and execution of its site, which offers more than 2.1 million products.
WH Smith customers are some of the most loyal UK shoppers, going back to WH Smith
again and again. However, when you consider just a few of the services available from WH Smith, it's easy to see why:
- Easy Order Book Ordering
- Comprehensive Magazine Ordering Service
- Historic Newspapers - dial up and get a newspaper from the day you were born, the day you were married or even yesterday
- Information Screens in many stores
- Newspaper Payment Point - no need to queue to pay for your newspaper, simply drop your money into the paypoint
- Costa coffee shop in some of WH Smith larger stores
- WH Smith Personalised stationery service is also available at many of the WH Smith stores
WH Smith is traded on the London Stock Exchange, but WH Smith
is unrelated to other major UK bookstores and UK stationery stores such as Rymans Stationers, Hammicks, Blackwells or Viking Stationers.